Enjoy a Complete Smile With Dentures in San Antonio
Today’s dentures are much more comfortable and reliable than you might think. If you are missing teeth and you haven’t yet tried modern dentures from Miner Dental, then you’re in for a treat! Our dentures in San Antonio will make it possible to:Dr. Philip Miner on dentures... Read Transcript
Dentures can be a modern procedure now too. Not maybe the traditional type of dentures. But when people have lost some of their teeth or even all of their teeth, their oral health has obviously diminished. But their systemic health has diminished even more so. To restore function, to restore the ability to eat properly, eat the right foods, we can do some pretty miraculous things with dentures now that are supported by implants. You don’t have the ill-fitting denture where you’re having all sorts of problems with the teeth moving around on you – tongue dislodging the lower, that type of thing.
So implant treatment has really changed the whole concept of denture dentistry. And made it remarkably more satisfying. The most successful dentures are implant-supported dentures. They provide the the best fit, the best function, best aesthetics and are just really the best way to treat patients that have lost their teeth. When contemplating dentures, implant-supported dentures, I think the big thing to figure out is how will your function be corrected and solved? How will we improve function? What we find with traditional dentures, oftentimes they’re ill fitting. Patients have had them, they complain about them. They tend to be ultimately helping bring down their overall level of health.
With the implant-supported dentures, they can last many, many years. We can restore function back to where it was. And it’s much better from an overall health standpoint, better nutrition, certainly better smile. More confidence because these things aren’t floating around in your mouth anymore. So it’s just a huge factor that’s moving forward in dentistry.
- Eat a wider variety of foods again.
- Make talking easier so others can understand you.
- Smile with abandon with a set of beautiful replacement teeth.
- Maintain better oral health and digest your food easier.
Choose the Custom Dentures That Are Right For You
We offer many kinds of dentures at Miner Dental. We’ll help you pick the type that will give you the best results. Our options include:
- Conventional Full Dentures – These trustworthy standbys will do the trick if you need a complete arch of new teeth. They can be easily removed for daily cleaning.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – Just like their name implies, these dentures are used to replace a partial arch of teeth when you have some healthy teeth remaining. Just pop them out each day for care.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Dental implants make replacement teeth a whole new ballgame. We’ll secure these custom dentures to implants with a snap-and-ball system for fantastic comfort and performance.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable style of denture because they anchor to implants with a sturdy bar. The bar transfers the forces of biting and chewing to your jaw just like your natural teeth do.
- Temporary Dentures – We’ll fit you with a set of temporaries while your final restorations are being made.
Don’t live without your teeth – dentures in San Antonio can make your life easier in so many ways! Call us today to schedule an appointment: (210) 610-8505.