Come See Us For Dental Crowns & Bridges in San Antonio
It’s possible to enjoy a natural-looking set of fully functional teeth again! Using dental crowns and bridges in San Antonio, Miner Dental can restore your teeth and reduce unnecessary hassle in your life. A crown or bridge from Dr. Miner and our team can allow you to:Dr. Philip Miner on Dental Bridges... Read Transcript
One of the things that happens when teeth break down is you’re very likely to have more shifting and more degeneration of that. We can stop that process and actually reverse that process by placing crowns in certain instances or perhaps even a bridge. What we really want to do is return function as to the original way it came, fix teeth that have been broken down, and really kind of turn back the clock with that. And the ability to do some crowns that are relatively noninvasive, compared to the crowns that were done many years back, is something that has been huge in the development and evolution of dentistry.
The crowns and bridges that we do are fixed bridges and crowns. They’re not something that’s removable. It’s not like the old days where you take the teeth out, put them by the bedside table, and just hope no one ever wakes you up in the middle of the night. So nowadays, we have this ability to do things that basically restore function, look the part. They’re aesthetically very pleasing. And they really require no additional service or care than the natural teeth would.
- Eat anything off the menu – not just soft, bland foods.
- Display a beautiful smile wherever you go.
- Walk into a room with full confidence your smile looks great.
- Protect your overall oral health.
- Look younger and more robust.
It’s never too late to get your smile back. Call us today to schedule your consultation: (210) 610-8505. Our office is located at 1100 Northwest Loop 410, Suite 825 – just off Blanco Road.
Eat More Comfortably & Smile Without Embarrassment
One of our greatest joys at Miner Dental is seeing our patients’ lives improve after their dental care. Below are some life-changing restorative options using crowns or bridges:
- Single Porcelain Crowns – A new crown will repair and strengthen a damaged tooth or one that’s been saved from extraction through root canal therapy.
- Implant Crowns – A dental implant/crown combination will replace a missing tooth, restore virtually all your biting power, and blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Fixed Bridges – These appliances will replace one or more missing teeth to fill in your smile. They anchor to your other teeth to stay in place.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – These bridges replace three or more teeth in a row, anchoring to at least two implants for support.
- Inlays – Sometimes called partial crowns, these porcelain restorations bond in place on top of your tooth between the cusps (tips). We use inlays when a standard filling isn’t suitable, yet your repair doesn’t require an entire crown.
- Onlays – Onlays are similar in function to inlays, except they extend onto the sides of a tooth.
Visit us soon for long-lasting teeth restorations using San Antonio dental crowns and bridges. Call us today to set up an appointment: (210) 610-8505.