Revive Your Smile With San Antonio Restorative Dentistry
Damaged teeth and missing teeth aren’t much fun. These situations can make it difficult to do everyday things like eating and simply giving others a genuine, relaxed smile. The team at Miner Dental offers you real hope with restorative dentistry in San Antonio. We can renovate your smile and your bite just like we have for thousands of other happy patients. Imagine yourself:Dr. Philip Miner on an overview of restorative... Read Transcript
When people have missing or damaged teeth, it affects their entire systemic function. It affects their ability to eat, it affects the ability to have proper nutrition. What we can do now in dentistry is replace those worn teeth, replace missing teeth with something, implants and prosthetics from that. When we do that, we can totally change someone’s overall health because of these changes. Basically we’re rolling back the clock many, many years to where these teeth functioned as they should, and now they will into the future.
We have a wide variety of treatment possibilities. One can be as simple of if a tooth’s fractured, you can place a crown on that tooth, rebuild the anatomy so that it looks and acts like a regular old tooth. Another thing, if the tooth is split, you might be looking at an implant, or if there’s a tooth missing, you may be looking at an implant. Again, with these procedures now, we can bring about change that restores the initial and original function, and provides for much more comfort for the patient moving forward and a better status of health.
We find that people that have a great set of teeth, have good function, good aesthetics, are much healthier than those who do not. We now have the ability to restore that to just about anyone that is in that position where they are compromised. With this comes better overall health, better ability to chew, to function, but better nutrients, better metabolic health. We each day learn more and more in the research that is presented to us on the overall effects or the systemic health effects of proper oral health care and function. We’re in a really unique spot as dentists, that we’re on the front end of this process and we can elicit some change that not only looks nice, not only functions nice, but the bigger thing is we’re here to improve our patients’ overall health. And when we can accomplish all of those facets, it’s a really good day.
- Walking into work and flashing everyone a bold smile.
- Confidently mingling and meeting new people at get-togethers.
- Choosing whatever you want off the menu – not just settling for what you can chew.
- Improving your oral health and preventing long-term dental problems.
- Speaking more plainly so that others can understand you the first time.
We can’t wait to help you rebuild your smile! Call us today to schedule your appointment for restorative dental work: (210) 610-8505. We’re located at 1100 Northwest Loop 410, Suite 825 – just down from North Star Mall.
Our Restorative Expertise Rebuilds Damaged Smiles
For more than 30 years, Dr. Miner has helped San Antonio area residents smile, eat, and talk more comfortably. When your teeth aren’t in the shape you want, you can rely on him and our team to repair them and give you a better quality of life. Below are several dental restorations that we might use to help you:
- Dental Implants – These replacement tooth roots will secure many sturdy restorations like new crowns, bridges, dentures, and fixed arches of teeth using All-on-4®. Plus, teeth implants help keep your jaw healthy and your facial structure intact. You can avoid having a “sunken-face” appearance.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Stop the damage from cavities with these natural-looking restorations. They don’t contain any metal, and they will blend in beautifully with your teeth so you can smile confidently.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom porcelain restorations bond to your teeth to provide mid-level repair between a filling and an entire crown.
- Dental Veneers – Strengthen your damaged teeth and conceal an imperfect smile with these thin tooth-colored shells. Get your new smile in as little as two visits.
- Porcelain Crowns – A beautiful new crown can cover and repair a damaged tooth or, if secured to a dental implant, replace a missing tooth. A custom crown will blend in naturally, and no one will know it’s not original.
- Bridges – Bridges replace one or more missing teeth, anchoring either to your other teeth or to dental implants. These appliances are a great way to improve your ability to eat and smile comfortably.
- Dentures – We offer full-arch and partial-arch dentures, depending on your needs. You can even secure your dentures to implants for a more stable and comfortable fit without worrying that they’ll slip out of your mouth.
Restorative dentistry in San Antonio can give you back your beautiful smile. We offer free second opinions, too! Call us today at (210) 610-8505 to schedule your appointment. You can also request an appointment online.