With a variety of dental services offered and over 30 years of experience, it’s easy to see why so many people choose Dr. Philip Miner as their general dentist in San Antonio. He and our team will keep you and your whole family smiling confidently. Here are a few key benefits of our dental treatment:
- Early morning and late afternoon appointments available for your convenience.
- Flexible payment options – including dental insurance – to make quality dental care accessible.
- A modern dental office featuring patient-friendly tools like digital X-rays and computer-guided treatment.
Call us today at 210-610-8505 to experience a new kind of general dental care in the San Antonio area. Our address is 1100 Northwest Loop 410, Suite 825 – not far from North Star Mall.
Come See What Our General Dental Care Is All About
Patients love coming to Miner Dental because they can receive all their dental care in one location. Our general dentistry services are especially convenient for area families with active kids and busy schedules:
- Dental Checkups – Regular checkups twice a year, involving a complete dental exam and cleaning, will help keep your smile bright and healthy.
- Tooth Fillings – If we find any cavities during your exam, we’ll use tooth-colored fillings to stop the damage without unsightly metal.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If needed, we can get gum disease under control using a combination of deep cleaning and gentle laser therapy.
- Custom Mouthguards – If you or your kids play sports, our custom athletic mouthguards will protect your pearly whites against injury. These professional appliances fit better and provide more protection than mouthguards bought in the store. We can also make custom mouthguards to help you prevent teeth grinding while sleeping.
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnishes – Fluoride helps prevent cavities and can even reverse tooth decay. Be proactive now to save your family time and money later.
Our team can also assist with problems like chronic dry mouth and halitosis (bad breath). Through nutritional counseling and recommendations for specialty products, we can help you manage these conditions.
You’ve found your new general dentist in San Antonio. Call Miner Dental today to schedule your next dental visit: 210-610-8505.