Treat Your Crew to Exceptional Family Dentistry in San Antonio
Choose Miner Dental for your family dentistry in San Antonio, and you can be sure that everyone’s smiles will thrive. We’ve kept our patients’ mouths healthy for well over 30 years, and we can do the same for you. Here are a few advantages of our family dental care:Dr. Philip Miner on family dentistry Read Transcript
We are still primarily a family dental practice. We welcome children as young as 3. We had one in last week. Great story. Just basically, sit around and count teeth and have fun and smile a lot. We’ve gotten great feedback, she’s told all of her family and friends all about the experience.
We enjoy meeting the next generation of our patients. We’re very blessed that we have a loyal patient following, and when you get to see that next generation and even beyond that, it’s even better. We had a patient in that was 95 just yesterday, and we had another one that was 3. It makes for wonderful experiences, and it keeps us on our game.
What we try and do with our young patients, have them in first for what we term, basically, a “happy visit.” It’s an opportunity to come to our office, see the way the place looks, not have anything at all threatening. We can do some fun things with them. We can count their teeth and do a number of things. And if we start with a really positive, fairly short visit, we build on that with each coming one, and we find that we can mold the patients to the point of being very comfortable within the practice.
Fortunately, decay is not as much of an issue with young people as it once was. So really, most of the procedures that used to freak us all out as kids are not that commonly performed. What we find is a little bit of familiarity makes it a very successful process of bringing them into the practice.
- A kid-friendly office stocked with children’s books and a treasure chest full of prizes.
- Modern dental tools – digital X-rays, computer-guided surgery, and digital scanning that all make your dental care comfortable and accurate.
- “Happy visits” that will get your little one acquainted with us and our office.
- Same-day appointments to fit around your busy schedule.
- A skilled dentist and staff to give you peace of mind about your family’s care.
We treat patients from 3 to 100! Call us today to make smile appointments for everyone: (210) 610-8505. Our address is 1100 Northwest Loop 410, Suite 825. We’re close to several elementary schools, including Castle Hills, Jackson-Keller, and Ridgeview.
Let Your Family’s Smiles Shine With Our Services
Save time, money, and headaches by making Miner Dental your one family dentist. We have virtually every kind of dental care your bunch will ever need – right here in one convenient location. You can take advantage of:
- General Dentistry – Regular checkups will keep your smiles clean and help us catch problems before they cause major harm.
- Orthodontics – Achieving straight smiles has never been easier! Invisalign or ClearCorrect treatment offers you and your teen comfortable, quick, and discreet teeth straightening.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can rebuild your smile and your bite with dental implants, crowns, bridges, dentures, and tooth-colored fillings. Don’t let a damaged smile interfere with your life.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get that celebrity smile you’ve been dreaming about. Choose from veneers, teeth bonding, teeth whitening, and much more.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – A custom oral appliance can help you get better sleep, stop your snoring, and prevent significant health complications.
- TMJ Treatment – We can help stop your jaw pain and popping as well as unexplained headaches.
- Emergency Dental Care – Same-day emergency care will get you out of pain and put your smile back on track.
- Oral Surgery – When tooth extraction is necessary, count on us to provide expert care.