Restore Your Teeth With Dental Implants in San Antonio
Life without a complete set of teeth can be frustrating. Like many of our patients, you may understand this all too well. But with the help of Miner Dental, your life can change dramatically through the use of dental implants in San Antonio. These wonders of modern dentistry can:
- Replace one or more missing teeth to give you back a complete smile.
- Restore your confidence to socialize and mingle in public.
- Allow you to eat whatever you want off the menu, without resorting to bland, tasteless food.
- Improve your oral health and prevent future dental problems.
- Make your speech clearer so that others can understand you the first time.
Our team is ready to help you enjoy a better quality of life through implant dentistry. Call us today at (210) 610-8505 to schedule your appointment. We’re located at 1100 Northwest Loop 410, Suite 825.
Discover All Your Implant Options
Teeth implants are prosthetic tooth roots that allow us to replace your missing teeth. Implants will also help stimulate the growth of new bone cells to keep your jawbone healthy and intact. After an oral surgeon has placed your implants and your jaw has had time to heal, your new tooth roots will provide a sturdy base for several types of teeth restorations. Your options could include:
- Implant Crowns – Custom porcelain crowns will replace a single tooth to create a beautiful, seamless smile and help you chew easier.
- Implant Bridges – Unlike traditional bridges secured to your teeth, these appliances anchor to two or more implants for extra strength and durability.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Say goodbye to dentures that slip around, click, or fly out of your mouth. These dentures attach to your implants with a system of snaps and balls to stay firmly in place.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Because these dentures anchor to a bar secured to your implants, they are our most stable and comfortable dentures option. The bar transfers all the force of biting and chewing directly to your jaw rather than your gums – just like your natural teeth do.
- All-on-4® – Using only four implants per arch, Dr. Miner can attach a fixed set of beautiful replacement teeth to restore your bite and your smile.
Get a brand-new smile with dental implants in San Antonio! Call Miner Dental today at (210) 610-8505 to schedule your appointment.